This information is provided per your request by accessing this page. Thank you for your interest.
Adam Appleton is an AV-rated Florida lawyer. He divides his time between appellate and trial work.
Mr. Appleton has a general practice, handling all types of civil trial cases for individuals and families — as well as serving as counsel for local and international businesses.
Mr. Appleton is available to serve as local counsel throughout the state for non-Florida lawyers.
Recent areas of practice include construction, corporate, defamation, health care, HOA/condominium, internet, major injury, nursing home/ALF, professional malpractice, and probate matters.
– AV-Rated by Martindale Hubbell Trial and Appellate Lawyer
– Voted 3 Consecutive Years among Florida Trend Magazine.
– Developed iPhone App providing Florida Rules of Professional Conduct as well as federal/local bar guidelines for Florida lawyers for free.
– Developed iPhone App for nursing home and assisted living facility professionals
– Florida Supreme Court Certified Civil Circuit Mediator
– Certified in Residential Mortgage Foreclosure Mediations
– Qualified Arbitrator
– 2010 – 2011, Chair of Technology Committee, Palm Beach County Bar Association
– Recipient, 2010 James Lawless ADR Award
– 40+ publications on arbitration, legal ethics, internet research, and other aspects of civil trial work
Florida Bar; Palm Beach Bar Association; Palm Beach Forum Club; FDLA; Florida Brewer’s Guild.
Bachelors of Arts degree in Religion at the University of Richmond; Masters of Theological Studies, cum laude, at Wesley Theological Seminary in Washington, D.C.; and Juris Doctor at Tulane Law School in New Orleans, Louisiana.
$250 per hour. No travel time to most of South Florida. Mediations held at our offices in West Palm Beach, FL & Jacksonville, FL or location of your choice. Full and multi-day discount rates available. Unlike other mediators/arbitrators, there is no cancellation charge. Send us a message to set up your mediation or arbitration.